hayabusa commercial

burnie

Registered
I'm told that the whole speed restriction thing started with an ad showing a hayabusa splitting lanes between a mercedes at 250+. is this true and is it downloadable from anywhere?

I just heard that same thing last week from some guy that was peepn out my Busa. I think he said the video took place on the autobahn(NO speed limit) in Germany.

Sore azz loser!!!!!!!

Ad goes like this: The two Mercedes cars are going the manufacturer-agreed regulated (250 KPH - 150 or so MPH for production cars in Germany) top speed on the Autobahn. Along comes the bike at 300+ KPH (over 186 MPH) and splits the two cars, leaving the two drivers wondering what it was. Announcer clues us in....the new Suzuki Hayabusa. The technocrat rulemeisters in Deutschland were NOT amused, and immediately set about securing a similar top-speed regulation agreement between the major bike manufacturers. The first victim of the subsequent decision to limit motorcycle top speed (300 KPH - 186 MPH) was the electronically neutered Kawasaki ZX12R. Unfortunately, there are plans to eventually reduce bike top speeds to match the automobile regulation. Get it while you can.

Might I then suggest that folks consider buying all the wrecked Busas they can find and retaining the ECM's from them? No, actually, don't...I'll buy them all and start a tidy niche business (grin)...

Hey guys/gals, did any of you see the commercial for the new Suzuki SV1000
rock.gif
? Man, that is a pretty nice looking bike.

Brian

yeah i remember when that went down..... changed the whole industry. If anyone finds that commercial please email me a file. I'ld love to see it.

Back