Hayabusa Chat Room created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Martin. I'm in the process of evaluating 3 chat engines now for my site, although your choice is not one of them.

Keep up the good work.

martinM2
how did you creat that? i was looking to do something like that on my website for games, and if you tell me how you got yours mine would be that much easier to set up.

I have a 04 busa i just got some work done my vale guide seals replaced.its running good riding good but when i dig into it souds like its stalling out or striving for gas all my hoses r connected everything is plugged in right and derby is coming up in a few weeks. help me out chat room

You guys do realize there are chat rooms at the bottom left of the page, you can pull them out in their own window and run independent of the board as well.

I have a 04 busa i just got some work done my vale guide seals replaced.its running good riding good but when i dig into it souds like its stalling out or striving for gas all my hoses r connected everything is plugged in right and derby is coming up in a few weeks. help me out chat room

Welcome to the oRg, might check the fuel filter. Also, will get more response in General Bike related topics.

especially since it's been 13 years since anyone posted in this thread :laugh:

:welcome: to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back