Hayabusa chain?

scooterlord

Registered
I did a small service on my baby today, changed oil, oil filter, cleaned air filter, set idle rpms. I have already bought a new set of tires that am about to install cause my current set is nearly on its threads. noticed i need a chain... and with it of course -by default- a set of sprockets. I'll get the oem sprockets but what about the chain?

First of all if anyone has information on what are o-rings, x-rings, 520, 530, etc i'd be glad to learn
smile.gif

Any cheap brands -or to be accurate CHEAPER than stock- that are just as good? I live in Greece so they have to send around
smile.gif
let me know of any good sources!
smile.gif
thanks once more busa-ers
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

hm, also noticed these vortex front and rear sprockets. are they any better than stock? i am aiming firstly for reliability and long-lasting use and then performance (although a small performance gain would be welcome).

plus if i happen to change the rear sprocket with one or two teeth more would the busa still catch on 300kph? would the difference in acceleration be noticeable? :/

Don't think there are any cheap chains, only more expensive ones. I use EK or DID X-Ring chains when I replace mine. Lots of folks use the Vortex stuff. I have AFAM sprockets on mine.

depends on how you ride to go with alum or steel rear. shoot me a email if you need sprockets and chains. we ship to Greece often.

Back