Hayabusa Blanket up for auction!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Wondered when this was going to show up and now its here. GSXcite's wife, Marry made this thing and words just can't describe how beautiful it is... Saw it first hand at the MNGII. Worth checking out over on the auction site! I'd be scared to use this as its heirloom type quality! Use the BUY icon at the top of the main screen to hop on over to the sister site. I promise you won't be dissapointed.........

(Gunnybusa @ Oct. 03 2006,08:52) Any pictures?
Everything including lots of pics can be found over there....  Just click the BUY icon at the top of the screen and search for it. You will see it listed about half way down the screen. I promise pictures are worth a thousand words but seeing this thing in person even more...

I already bid once...I'm sure I'll bid again
smile.gif

It is nice...looks like a lot of work too
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the kind words Bug. I'm sure Mary will appreciate it, she worked very hard on this to finish it in time for the meet n greet. Although Cap has wonderful photo skills, I think anyone who saw it at the MNG would say the pics do not show how nice of Quilt this is. It is a one of a kind and will be treasured by the lucky bidder.

(GSXcite @ Oct. 03 2006,10:25) Thanks for the kind words Bug. I'm sure Mary will appreciate it, she worked very hard on this to finish it in time for the meet n greet. Although Cap has wonderful photo skills, I think anyone who saw it at the MNG would say the pics do not show how nice of Quilt this is. It is a one of a kind and will be treasured by the lucky bidder.
I bet Beths pictures would have been better, but your absolutely correct, this blanket is heavy and the craftmanship is awesome......

edit....

blind man operating here.

cool.gif

27 days till auction end? no Buy it Now?

I'll check back in 3 weeks.
tounge.gif

Would agree pictures no matter who takes em won't make this blanket any more beautiful than it is in real life..............

A few of us got to see it when Mary gave it to the Captain. I must say it was very nice.

(GSXTacy @ Oct. 03 2006,11:49) Hey Christmas is coming, I  hope she is sewing some more!
She loves you son, but I would not count on that. I don't think I could get her to make me one. I'm afraid this will be a one off. Better put a bid on it and Santa will give you some cash.

Back