Hayabusa bike rack.

For as long as I’ve been on the roads, I’ve known known how badly educated drivers are, with regards to 2 wheeled users, I have no idea about America but European countries and Asian countries that I’ve visited, are much more accommodating and understanding, compared with uk drivers, I feel that I’m surrounded by selfish, ignorant morons most of the time.
I remember much better times in the uk.
New Zealand is a good place to ride.
Happy for you, that you still have some freedom on your roads.

You can't escape idiot drivers anywhere in the U.S.
But, we still have alot of great riding in places that are really remote, or are pretty lax with bike laws and the fuzz won't hassle you too bad.
The Blue Ridge Parkway travels through a few states and has a posted speed of 45mph throughout.
65-70mph on a bike usually results in a wave from a passing park ranger, or a quick flip of the lights as a friendly "slow down".
Other places are as you describe, step out of line and it's big fines and/or jail time.

I had to take my new tire to have it put on once.....

You can't escape idiot drivers anywhere in the U.S.
But, we still have alot of great riding in places that are really remote, or are pretty lax with bike laws and the fuzz won't hassle you too bad.
The Blue Ridge Parkway travels through a few states and has a posted speed of 45mph throughout.
65-70mph on a bike usually results in a wave from a passing park ranger, or a quick flip of the lights as a friendly "slow down".
Other places are as you describe, step out of line and it's big fines and/or jail time.
Yep, it is a global problem, bad drivers.
45mph on a bike capable of 200+, that’s no joke. We have 70 limits on the motorways but now, average speed cameras are popping up everywhere, it’s getting worse and worse, every year.
I saw 201mph on my first busa, on the A24, coming up from Brighton, at around 4am once, that was memorable, happy days.
We used to be ok, if we didn’t break 100, over that would be an instant ban.

Back