Hayabusa at 220mph...is this real ?

Saw that vid a few years back always thought it wa cool never really put any thought into it being authentic I thought it was this guy

Of course now I realize the first bike was not turbo :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres always this option.

He swapped out faceplates for 220s ( Not gauges just faceplates )

If he didnt use a speedohealer then he was probably going 180

Yes Wanye I see other vids on youtube .
You can def hear the turbo and those bikes motivate.
One I posted as i said you hear nothing.
Sounds like a normal bike but as he claims it goes ?
I didnt think it real.

my 2 cents: if you hit 11 grand in 6th gear and you've eliminated the factory timing retard then it should be around 200, depending on gearing. Of course the longer you can hold it wide open the more speed you can build. Didn't seem like it was WFO for long enough to hit 220, but surely was something north of 180 or 190. That slight tach needle wobble could be a little rear wheel spin, or just a visual distortion of the camera lens. On the salt I get a rhythmic 500 rpm pulse, bouncing up to 11,5 and back down to 11. That's what we call 198 mph rear wheel spin!

He was doing near 180-190...atleast...looking at the scenery and comparing it to some videos and one posted recently of some hoons:whistle: id say he just swapped the face plate...scenery looks to slow for 220 but still hauling...im saying just faceplate with no correction...either way...fast...id be dreading rear spin on a turbo in a turn

Last edited:
FAIL :whistle: that's not 220 plus mph :beerchug:

ahh the ol' kaos videos... :laugh: isn't he now in the model plane or rc car business?

FAIL :whistle: that's not 220 plus mph :beerchug:

ahh the ol' kaos videos... :laugh: isn't he now in the model plane or rc car business?

hahaaha i just linked it to him, even funnier the title of the link

Hayabusa Billet parts :whistle:

his bike was before my busa time, and i remember the article in sport rider maybe even ssb, but i though it was a nice bike. wtf happened to that guy, heard all kinds of rumors.

that's an old video of kevin (superkaos) turbo charge busa...he made a few of those.....:beerchug:

True, true his busa was something 510 HP. Why is everyone just now noticing a video that is over 2 yrs. old? ??? Google Ghost Rider on YouTube and see what you find. Good stuff.

dm I simply searched 'hayabusa' on youtube.
Saw that first page.

Ghost riders vids are old...seen em.
This one was new to me is all..

I've not seen the world from the top end of my 99 bike as yet but looking at the road markers there's no way that was flat out. As he's slowing down the turning on his left trundles past at walking pace yet his speedo is still reading over 100+.

Somethings very wrong, I say he has a rear sproket the size of a dart board lol

Yes I was around when he was on the boards and it was a high hp turbo bike and bikes out there with that kind of power gear thier bikes for top end, so it was probably geared to do every bit of 220 if not 250. If you have never been on something like this you wont believe it can bury a speedo so easily, but in reality, it can. I rode a 420hp turbo bike with a 6in stretch. At 140 mph rolling on in 4th it picked the front off the ground to where I needed to back off the throttle to bring it back down. It was stupid fast and scared the crap out of me. I didnt like it, seriously. There's a point when its just too much and that was it. So I'll stick to NA bikes and maybe a hint of nitrous.But I'm sure that video was real as was the mph. Maybe the speedo off a little but not enough to doubt the ability of his bike. Same hp(400) with a 4in stretch,Motorheads bike went 180mph through the traps picking the front off the ground around the 1000 ft mark. It was cool but scary. I was beside him when he did it. Offered me to ride it and there was no way I was going to attempt it. I said cause then I'd want one, I lied, I was scared to get on it.:bowdown:I wasnt worthy of that hp.

Back