hayabusa as a first bike can be done!!!

I don't understand why so many have qualms about people owning this machine as a first bike. Listen, this bike is as docile (at street legal speeds) as any other bike. Just respect her as you would respect any other motorcycle!

I never touched my bike till i finished my endorsment class.and i took it slow for a while.but there is always that idiot who doesnt respect it and tries to ride outside their skill level.or never worries about improving there skill just looking cool cruising.Or buy it and barely ride it.

I bought mine, and drove it home on a beginners license. No classes, nothing. Read a book and drove it home 20 mins later. It's all about mindset!! I now have two and the girlfriend has one for herself as a first bike. She took the riding course locally though, not so much for learning to ride, but more for the defensive driving ideas. She drives our Yukon like she's in a fortified tank. So I wanted her to slow it down a bit on the hostility.

:laugh:

Hi all. My first bike was 08 busa. I bought it new & totaled it a month later. Got a used 2011 now. Hope it lasts longer than first one. As was said she does what u tell her to. Take care everybody.

Back