Hayabusa and disney

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
I was watching the show Modern Marvels and they were discussing Disney World. In the segment of MGM Studios, they showed a stunt car attraction. The cars are not connected to any rails and they are being driven by professional stunt drivers. The car they drive weigh about 1000 pounds which is a necessity for the jumps, turns, and spins they perform.

Here's the kicker ...

In order to keep the weight down, the actual car engine was removed and replaced with a motorcycle engine. The engine is a 1300cc engine which produces just over 150 horsepower.

Gee ... that sounds kinda familiar.
smile.gif

Click here and scroll down to see actual cars.

Yeah, my family and I were there last year and they said it was powered by a motorcycle engine too. When the show was over, I asked one of the crew guys and he said it was a Suzuki motor. BUSA POWER!!!!!!!
muscle.gif

Gunnybusa will be so thrilled...
laugh.gif

He's at Disneyland right now...guy's obsessed with Disneyland and now I think I know why...
tounge.gif

THIS remote control car would be fun on a Saturday at the mall!!
JDM_5197_small.JPG

Yep - Busa engines.

I took the Fam there last September. As you're walking into the 'back-lot' to see the show, you pass by the Garage where they work on the cars. There were several Busa engines on benches...
biggrin.gif
I need to look thru my pics - I took a couple thru the window
tounge.gif

yea that show was awesome yesterday and that car stuntshow was realy good...hehehe those cars doing 60 in reverse heheh

I seen that show too..

Theres a guy up here that has a Busa engine in his boat, but its not really fast {I dont think anyway}
And I seen a few smart cars with busa engines, not to mention a ton of sand rails, dune buggys, and shifter carts.
I also seen a couple of burnout vehicles at a stunt show, that had 2 rear tires and one front was about 2 1/2 inches off the ground and made specifically to perform presision burnouts, the guy made a tic tac toe game on the asphalt and then him and his partner played with burnouts, X's and O's.. It was pretty sick

Does anybody remember a picture of a Blue and White 4 wheeler Busa?
Real clean rig, car street tires... I remember seeing it and can't find it anywhere...

Back