Hayabusa ABS tank cover

Mr.Nix

Registered
I'm looking for this tank cover for a custom bike we want to do called a few places and they seem no one has then and the place chrome custom cycles i believe is either changed names or closed any help will do thanks

image-2366476077.jpg

That's a custom made tank for that particular bike.
The only aftermarket busa tanks available are stock style aluminum, or one off customs.
The one pictured appears to be sheet metaled on to the stock tank(could be a fiberglass job too, I can't see enough detail to tell).
You can buy fairing kits on ebay that come with plastic tank covers.
Those tank covers are stock style also, but could be altered to accomplish the same thing.

No that's an abs cover molded for a car stereo ive done a few if these were just looking for other distributors the main one is no longer in business.

A customer wants this for his show bike

Reactions: Ham
yeah just buy a tank shell and you can find somebody to fab up a space on it to install your cassette deck :laugh:

No they use to make them & they are made of abs plastic I no cause I have one I got to use but never repainted it to put on my bike.

IMG_00000113.jpg

IMG_00000114.jpg

can you weld at all? tack up some pieces...fill in the spots with duraglass and paint it...or tell them no and save yourself a headache

If I want a radio/cassette/cd player on a bike...... I'll buy a Goldwing!!!
And then again that's me.....
:laugh: :laugh:
:rofl:

Back