Hayabusa 2gen pops & bang

Hook the PAIR system back up...

This can cause difficulty in AFR tuning if you ever need to do that.

I'll bet you could tune for decel pop. Add fuel to the 0% throttle position at whatever rpm you want the pops at. I have heard of one guy removing all fuel at 0% TP except for idle speed to eliminate decel popping from his ZX-14. That bike decel pops a lot. My busa only does it if the pipe gets very hot, nothing like what we see in those videos though.

Last edited:
Watch the fast and furious franchise all the way through three times to learn how, then hook up some nawssssssss and it'll shoot big flames....
Oh, and welcome.
Watched it 5 times didn’t learn that. Been trying to perfect those burnout wheelies also.

Times are changing people like those decel pops 5 years ago it annoyed everyone. Now people get rich for tuning people’s cars to do it.

Last edited:
Watched it 5 times didn’t learn that. Been trying to perfect those burnout wheelies also.

Times are changing people like those decel pops 5 years ago it annoyed everyone. Now people get rich for tuning people’s cars to do it.
With the power in your bike...never say never. From a physics stand point,I'm guessing its do-able. IDK.
Rubb.

Every single MotoGP (premier class) bike pops like that so it must be a good thing
Never thought of that,makes sense. :thumbsup: I'm gonna haffta smarten up...going thru life care free and stoopid just isn't working out for me any more. It's cool to hear logical explanations to things in 500 words or less. :bowdown:
Rubb.

Spark plug in the tail pipe with nawssssssss. Also gets you 2k more rpms!
Burnout wheelies only happen when you're in a charger street racing a supra. Duh, everybody knows that.....

Every single MotoGP (premier class) bike pops like that so it must be a good thing
There's a difference between a motor being in a state of tune such that it pops and flames on the overrun and a motor that has been tuned to make it do that on purpose. Race bikes and cars usually have minimal exhaust packing, and that helps too.

There's a difference between a motor being in a state of tune such that it pops and flames on the overrun and a motor that has been tuned to make it do that on purpose. Race bikes and cars usually have minimal exhaust packing, and that helps too.
Well that certainly backfired ... it was meant as a joke, you know, in the spirit of the Fast n Furious franchise. the GP bikes don't actually pop on decel. Anyway, I won't be quitting my day job anytime soon

Back