Hayabusa 2013 sales start

Energizer

Registered
Hello guys, i've ordered a 13 Busa, dealer first told that in will get to US in January, but now they say - only in March.
What is going on? Someone saw new busas already on sale?
Regards.

Hello guys, i've ordered a 13 Busa, dealer first told that in will get to US in January, but now they say - only in March.
What is going on? Someone saw new busas already on sale?
Regards.

Whoever told you that US dealers already have 2013 Hayabusa's is lying to you. We have not been given an exact delivery date yet.

When I ordered my 2005 Gsxr 1000 back in November of 2004 I had to wait until March.. I think it all depends on your location as well since I remember people on the forums getting theirs before I got mine. :down:

Justin, thanks for the info!
Russia will officially have bikes in June-July, for 25 000$ o_O

From what I understand, the GSXR's will be here first then followed by the Hayabusa sometime in February/March

I real interested in seeing some pics posted and honest reviews given. I am not a fan of the ABS and curious to see if others feel the same

I real interested in seeing some pics posted and honest reviews given. I am not a fan of the ABS and curious to see if others feel the same

I could be wrong and I'm sure one of the Euro guys can correct me, but from what I've read is that starting in 2014 all current production bikes must come equipped with ABS. Whether or not that law went into place or not, that may be why we are starting to see these bikes with ABS

Honda goldwing has a airbag

Also I love abs, ride in the cold on some slippery roads or ride in the rain like I do alot and you will love it to.

Its nothing new on bikes, bmw has had it for a long time.

Back