Hayabusa 2008

Heppe

Registered
Read the link about the 2008 hayabusa. And why suzuki didn´t release the new 1300cc Hayabusa 2007.

race.gif

eek2.gif

Suzuki showed us their hand in Paris last month with a new and improved GSX-R1000, new water-cooled Bandits and the bad ass B-king with Hayabusa engine. Suzuki surprised us by not showing a new Hayabusa yet. We know why: The new Hayabusa was not significantly more powerful and did not out-accelerate the ZZR1400 (ZX14) significantly enough! So the version Suzuki have already developed is both more powerful and accelerates better on the drag strip, but not enough according to Suzuki insiders. The version we are talking about still features the 1300 engine, but now we have more faith in the 1400cc engine than ever! June 2008 is the month you will see the new Hayabusa with a late summer availability from showrooms. According to our sources that have seen a clip of the bike it features mild references to the latest generation GSXR's.

In other words, they don't want to just beat Kawasaki they want to dominate them. I'm glad they didn't settle for a meager win like Kawi did. The 14 and Busa battle is determined by which magazine you read and which month it was printed. Suzuki wants to be the victor in every test. Funny how Suzuki was still able to top the 14's numbers while still utilizing a 1300cc engine though.

(Heppe @ Oct. 07 2006,14:59)

Read the link about the 2008 hayabusa. And why suzuki didn´t release the new 1300cc Hayabusa 2007.

race.gif

eek2.gif
Well looks like the same pic. I posted awhile ago. I hope it's not true 'cause I'll have to get one a.s.a.p. Sue will demand it. Oh Darn.

none of this makes much sense to me. Why would suzuki release the 07 busa and then tell everone that they are releasing an updated busa a few months later? If that is the case there will be alot of 07 busa's taking up space on the showroom while everone waits until june for the early release 08.

(whiskey breath @ Oct. 07 2006,21:21) none of this makes much sense to me. Why would suzuki release the 07 busa and then tell everone that they are releasing an updated busa a few months later? If that is the case there will be alot of 07 busa's taking up space on the showroom while everone waits until june for the early release 08.
Maybe i am wrong, but I thought Spigga's post said it would be out on June of 2008. That is 20 months away. Plenty of time to sell the 07 Busa.

you'd be surprised at how many people do not follow the Moto-news and just rely on whats happening in their circle, or a magazine, or a quick talk to a bike salesman to see what is new and happening for the new model year. I suspect there will be quite a few purchases of the '07 busa and when (presuming its a sure thing) they bring out the early '08 model, scores of people will be pissed and feel cheated. Little will they know they were used to clear out the excess stock from the '06 line that didnt move 'cos people thought an all new one would have arrived in '07...except for that strange blue colored one..

Did they say Catylytic converter?
rock.gif
THAT'S BULLSH@#!!!!!. That is the first thing that I will be ripping out, if they come with cats in Canada. And yeah as g17 said, I believe it when I see it.
firedevil.gif

Back