Hayabusa 2006 Clutch Disengage

abdul

Registered
Hey,

I have hayabusa 2006 that I rebuilt the second gear and put new clutch on. Sometime, when I gave it a full throttle no matter what gears is on, the rev goes up the bike stop going. it only happens when I am over 80 miles. I remember that mechanic of the shop told me that he changed Rod clutch push because the one I had before was short and he said that why your cultch got burned. Before I rebuilt the gear, I did not have this problem. last thing, I have aftermarket lever on the bike and I am thinking it might be the issue.

any help would appreciate it

pics for the Rod clutch push

3658fee4d116c1f2bb4088121e53a982.jpg

I would measure the push rod you have in and see if it is correct. There would be no reason for your original one to be too short....especially if it was working before.

Who did the machine work on the transmission? It still sounds like gear slip.....

I would measure the push rod you have in and see if it is correct. There would be no reason for your original one to be too short....especially if it was working before.

Who did the machine work on the transmission? It still sounds like gear slip.....
I will do that. Motorcycle shop in Orlando, FL

Back