Haya sync , now ive got problems

hayabusapower09

Registered
Ok so i went all out and bought a motion pro sync tool , so i could do the obvious . It all seemed to go pretty well after figuring out how to make the adjustments to balance the throttle bodys, i thought i got them about as close as possible and reset the idle to 1100 checkking it aginst my pc3 not the dash tach and all seemed good right. untill i started up to take it for a ride and given its 50 degrees out , it hesitated like a 15 yearold in a stick shift. once i got it above like 2000 rpm seemed to clear up and pull hard , also once up to operating temp it helped a bit but , was still not right in off idle acceleration . could anyone shed some light on what ive done wrong , did i go to far or not enough on the vaccum what king of vaccum reading should i see at idle , could mine be to low or to high causing this problem . it was all fine untill i synced the t bodies , and it even seems to have good idle quality's ,and doesnt hesitate on free rev , just under normal driving conditions. btw my map really seems to suck does anyone have anything good for a 06 busa with full ackrapovic 4,2,1 , stock filter, and removed pair valve. i really appreciate any help guys thanks :1zhelp:

Make sure the vacumm line to the map sensor on the back of the air box is hooked up!
Also the line to the bottom of the air box!

ok ive checked all vaccum lines , to everything. i did this tune up off of jinksters page and i reconnected the lines in the way they showed with the two inner throttle bodys connecting to the sensor is this how they reccomend or should i go back to the way the factory did it, thanks agian

here is a video i just took and it sounds like it has a cam, but i assure you it doesnt . this just started after they sync.
- Hayabusa ackrapovic[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
aught owe Nancy i would think that if they are all n-syn why not sing us a song:rofl:

just kidding but seriously if they are all pulling the same vacuum then maybe the vacuum for all 4 is set to high/low

now hopefully someone on here can tell you what the ideal amount of vacuum is at idle

As long as all of the throttle bodies are at the same vac level and all of your connections are made properly, ie vac lines and map sensor, you should be good.

Change back to stock vac line hook ups and see if that solves it.

Another alternative is pulling the map sensor line and suck through the sensor, if the idle cleans up when you do that then you know its not getting enough vac.

you need to check your TPS, once you played with your butterflies like that, the TPS might need to be moved to get the correct position again. may show C14 code, but the bike will start and run with that code on.

- Kons

have not gone the tps route yet , im gonna take it all apart agian and see if the sync is still on and if so ill look at the tps. im gonna pull a vaccum on the sensor and see what the idle does , maybe i went to far and the vaccum at idle is too low, idk does anybody know what kind of vaccum reading i should have at idle 1100 rpm, the fi light is not on though it was when i synced it b/c i forgot to hook up the map sensor, but it went away after i plugged it back in ,i did sync with the sensor plugged in !

Last edited:
you need to check your TPS, once you played with your butterflies like that, the TPS might need to be moved to get the correct position again. may show C14 code, but the bike will start and run with that code on.

- Kons
+1 :thumbsup: but I think you can reset it through the PC 3 connection?

Back