Haya In The Hills June 24 - 26

that it does...ok people... here is the plan... i am going to bring us back to Tiona PA in the Allegheny National forest near the ever popular RT 666. i am keeping it closer to home this time because i am going to incorporate this years ride activities with my daughter Dragonazz's Graduation party for high school. i am looking at the last two weekends of June of availability. i have spoke to the owner and once the contract is set and i give the deposit next week its a go. so if you have preferences, speak up. its always a good time and here is the link to the lodge. he has oppend up all the rooms now after his remodel and it can accommodate up to 30 people!! there is also a heated pool and Jacuzzi for those who didn't attend last time we went there... this is first class accommodations. no there is no garage for the bikes this time but we parked them under the upper decks with no issue last time. http://www.cherryridge.com/ cost will be dependent on how many we get staying each night as usual..of course its always WAY CHEAPER than even renting a hotel and i do the cooking and grilling!!

here are some pics from our last Haya's in the hills in 2013 when we stayed...

GEDC1437.JPG

GEDC1502.JPG

GEDC1507.JPG

Picture 050.jpg

GEDC1402.JPG

GEDC1388.JPG

GEDC1368.JPG

GEDC1338.JPG

GEDC1323.JPG

fantastic guys...once i get the date locked in ill start a list of attendee's

Crap - the last two weekends in June, I will be 1,000 miles away and not be able to attend.

Only weekend in June I could make it is the second one -

July and Aug are still wide open.

Oh well - if it gets changed to either the second weekend in June or anytime in July or Aug I WILL be there.
If not - well, all I can do then is Live this years HITH's through the pictures you guys will post. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

at this point...as soon as i give him the deposit of $1000 it will be the weekend of june 24th -26th 2016

it has been confirmed!!.. we are reserved for june 24-june 26th at the Cherry ridge this is a MASSIVE lodge with room for 30 with a heated pool and a Jacuzzi all on 40 secluded acres of the alleganey national forest!!... http://www.cherryridge.com/ the base price will be $60 a night per person (this does not include food but that budget usually is quite small, we average $20 or so for food for the whole weekend) also as more people reserve...the cost goes down!! its $395 a night for 7 people and only $30 more per person per night above that. so if we get 10 (we usually get at least that) that is only $50 a night per person... `15 people and that is only $35 a night... see how this works??? so lets get the ball rolling and talk it up and ill start a attendance list .

attendance list for Haya's in the Hills 2016 and Dragonazz's graduation party
FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz

FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie

will do.. as i said as of right now the approx cost is about $50 per night per person(not including food but we supply the food and divide the cost and its usually less than $20 for all weekend and its a feast!!) but as more join (and they do) cost goes down considerably.

FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200

alright here is an updated attendance list for Haya's in the Hills 2016 and Dragonazz's graduation party!!
FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200