HAY   LADIES!!

worry, I'll be getting a GSX R600 most likely; love myself too much and got good advise from all of you at the site; THANKS!
So you decided to go with my suggestion huh? Just remember to take your time and ALWAYS be safe. Also, look into an MSF course to really get you familiar with motorcycling.

Brian

Hi Smily,
Sorry I haven't responded sooner...I've been so busy working and socializing. I'm starting a all girls ride up here in March called "HOT CHICKS RIDE TUESDAY" Anyways, if you were here you could be in on it. It's just a bunch of girls riding up to Squamish which is a wicked road full of twisties up to Whistler, coffee at Starbucks and back to Vancouver to pose on our bikes. There's 12 girls now and hopefully get more when the season starts. Glad to hear your getting a smaller bike. It's always a good thing to love yourself. Well, got to ride...have fun girl.
biggrin.gif

Hi Smily,
Sorry I haven't responded sooner...I've been so busy working and socializing. I'm starting a all girls ride up here in March called "HOT CHICKS RIDE TUESDAY" Anyways, if you were here you could be in on it. It's just a bunch of girls riding up to Squamish which is a wicked road full of twisties up to Whistler, coffee at Starbucks and back to Vancouver to pose on our bikes. There's 12 girls now and hopefully get more when the season starts. Glad to hear your getting a smaller bike. It's always a good thing to love yourself. Well, got to ride...have fun girl.
biggrin.gif
Don't forget pictures.

Nice, pic, but I ahve to say real riders are much better. No self respecting woman rider rides in heals.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

But the heels look good. Its too dang cold in WI!!!! Gotta move, hate to see my baby in garage and cant ride it!!!

Why does these silver/greys keep popping up everywhere?  This has to put an end to that theory of fastest color, best looking, and most popular.  Maybe it's just me, but I'm sold.

Brian

Back