Hawaii scuba trip

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
Here are some warm thought for everyone.
This is me(right) and my buddy Paul(left) having fun while his wife was at work.(we felt really bad for her)
036.jpg

Here are some dolphins and more fish.
034.jpg

052.jpg

010.jpg

024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else here dive? If so, any trips planned for this summer?

Thanks for the great pictures. There's alot of diving up here but it's freezing cold. It's looks warm down there, I'll put that on my things to do. Thanks jwcfld
tounge.gif

If you get the chance take it. We went as deep as 120ft and when you looked up you could still see even the smallest cloud. The water temp was about 76 degrees at the coldest point and that was in Feb.

Thats awesome. I've always wanted to learn to dive.. this is just more motivation to finally learn to do it.

Very cool!

If you like to swim I highly recommend you learn to dive. It's an unbelievable experience. Just a few more pictures. The first one is a lava tube that we swam through.

Very awesome. I have a diving school just across the street from where I live and work. I'll have to take diving lessons now. There's just not enough time to do everything. A couple girlfriends want to go to Club Med. next year. I'll take up there. Anyone interested in Club Med 2004?

YES, I love to dive! I will dig up some pics to post in a minute. Went to Bonaire a year ago, THE BEST for me so far. I did a lot of diving off of LA on the oil platforms and off of Catalina Island. Also, did a lot of diving for work in Lake Mead, but that is boring. Cool to hear of other divers here!!!

Right on!

Yeah, diving is a blast. I really need to get back into it... just hard to find the time for all the hobbies!

Back