Kent you lucky bastid...
cursin.gif

Actually...thats very cool of you you point out the
firedevil.gif
deal.

Have fun there dude.
thumb_up.gif
RSD.

Hey Rub, I'll be mostly working but ... since I am there anyway GOTTA SURF!!! and anyone care to rent me an 08 Busa?
rock.gif

Dont know about a Busa, but Harley rentals are cool. I rented there in 1996 and had a blast. Enjoy !

I remember playing on those rocks when I was 19...boy that was a long time ago. The rocks look the same, but I think I have changed a little
laugh.gif

I haven't been to Hawaii since I was,ummm, ONE...my Dad was stationed there and we lived there for a while...pics look beautiful, I seemed to enjoy eating the white sand, but I can't say I recall what it was like
laugh.gif

Helluva deal for anyone with some time off and a need for warmth!
bowdown.gif

Ken good luck renting a buse here... I bet you could reant a moped in a heart beat, or a hardly, but I think CYCLECITY is now renting sports bikes too... check their website

Hawaii...land of mystery, of enchantment, and the finest merchandise this side of The River Jordan on sale today, c'mon down!

Nice...thanks for sharing~

Mele kelikimaka (sp?)

Hey Rub,  I'll be mostly working but ...  since I am there anyway  GOTTA SURF!!!  
Ya gotta surf. wahooo.

We'll be going back. Ive been there once,the HouseMouse 4x.

She wants to spend her birthday there next June.

Her boss will cover our airfare (a little gift for making them a million dollars last year) and her aunt will let us have her Waikiki condo for 2 weeks if we cover some of the cost.... 400 beans.

So,I guess we will be there next June.

RSD.

I'm a Big Island / Kauai lover.....lived on Oahu........"HOWZIT BRAH
rock.gif
?".....
super.gif
Looking good !!!!

Dayum... as I sit here freezing my Well you get the picture! Your not in Ks anymore Toto...

Thats one heck of a view there Kent. Soak up some sand for the waterlessbug
beerchug.gif

The cool thing about Hilo where I have lived since 1984 is the wide open areas, more afordable housing than the rest of the state, and a little secret road that is only 3 minutes from my house that is the finest in the state. Some Honolulu clubs ship their bikes over to ride ...

Saddle Road!

Pict0003.JPG

Back