Having trouble with my gen 2.

To get in plug
As Wannabe stated, definitely test and check the stator output cold and hot, also the regulator/rectifier as per the service manual tests AND the AC output on each of the 3 phases of the stator. The stator should have at least 20 v AC at idle, and 80v AC or more at 5000rpm. Charging voltage at the battery should be minimum 13.2v DC.
Also, check the coolant temp sensor is working correctly in the temp range parameters it needs to be within.
Really needs to be checked on the live data on a plugged in monitor, at a workshop they should be able to plug it in.
To get it plugged in it will take 4 mounts parked in a shop that tells me if they are backed up that far that’s on place you don’t want to take your bike to. As for the stator. I don’t have any issues with it turning on or keeping a charged. This has to do with a sensor to my understanding due to it running like poop if it gets warm. If the sensor is saying that is hot or cold. Mating it’s telling to ECU something else when it comes to the fuel management system on the bike.
I just don’t understand

At the start, you mentioned it ran "like crap once warmed up".
Can you expand a little on this?
When you start it from cold, sitting overnight, what happens?
Do the revs fluctuate? Does it idle fast then slow down to a stable idle?
Is this stationary or when riding? Constant throttle or under acceleration?
Explain, runs like crap once warm.

To get in plug

To get it plugged in it will take 4 mounts parked in a shop that tells me if they are backed up that far that’s on place you don’t want to take your bike to. As for the stator. I don’t have any issues with it turning on or keeping a charged. This has to do with a sensor to my understanding due to it running like poop if it gets warm. If the sensor is saying that is hot or cold. Mating it’s telling to ECU something else when it comes to the fuel management system on the bike.
I just don’t understand
Hi If you are close to Huston take it to boosted cycle perf. Or give him a call 630-807-9002 His name is Rob He a great guy.

At the start, you mentioned it ran "like crap once warmed up".
Can you expand a little on this?
When you start it from cold, sitting overnight, what happens?
Do the revs fluctuate? Does it idle fast then slow down to a stable idle?
Is this stationary or when riding? Constant throttle or under acceleration?
Explain, runs like crap once warm.
I just turn it on. Wait for it to warm up and then it starts to sound like something is wrong. It’s starts to sound like before when I was able to ride. Its will idle rough , take off from 1 st gear rough. On acceleration it would not perform right.

I just turn it on. Wait for it to warm up and then it starts to sound like something is wrong. It’s starts to sound like before when I was able to ride. Its will idle rough , take off from 1 st gear rough. On acceleration it would not perform right. View attachment 1621468
You can purchase a manual , it will give u instructions on how to tests your sensors . You will need a multimeter

Is exactly at 8k rpms? I had literally the same issue. My fix(es) were new tank and fuel pump, original tank was rusted, vents were rusted(something you will want to check) i backflushed the injectors, replaced the pre filters on them. I also while having this issue could get it to run beback throttle. So my actual issue was definitely WOT, but it ran bad in other areas, just not as bad as WOT. Long story short, my fueling was a major issue, my replacement pump wasnt putting out proper PSI, and my stvp sensor was stripped. So the bike when wanting to kick on the secondary injectors was unable to know where the secondaries were actually open to. So I removed secondaries, got a healtech STVE-01(eliminator for the secondary motor and sensor) and now my bike runs flawless, but I do have an FI light on(computer likes to see the prestart secondary motor do its startupsequence, which doesnt occur now) but that can be flashed out in ECU editor. My problems were like 7k-8k rpms, didnt matter what gear. I did eventually get an FI light that led me to check the secondary position sensor.

Back