Having issues with R1 Throttle tube mod.

money mike

Registered
Hey guys what's goin on?? I know there's alot of people that have done and are about to do this mod and i am having issues.
I got it all apart and back together again and i can tell the pull is alot shorter, and i love that there is no "gap" between beginning the twist and pull on the throttle cables!!! But for some reason the other cable (That brings the throttle back to original position) has lost some tension????????? Is this adjustable? and did anyone else come across this issue??? did i somehow stretch the STEEL CABLE???
thanks in advance guys, i'ma go try and look at this thing
Mike

your gettin more nervous as time goes by.
I can see this cuz your text is getting bigger !....

Somebody will be here soon.....relax...have a coke and a smoke.....

Yea there is adjusters under the tube by your hand, and adjusters under the gas tank you prop the tank up and they are on the right side bracket for the t body's 10mm open end.

your gettin more nervous as time goes by.
I can see this cuz your text is getting bigger
LOL you were dead on the money bro!!!

Yea there is adjusters under the tube by your hand, and adjusters under the gas tank you prop the tank up and they are on the right side bracket for the t body's 10mm open end.
Thanks alot bro!!! Couldn't quite figure out if i was doing more harm than good under the tank but once i got to the other one... i fixed the problem within seconds!!!

Back