HAVING A BUS DON\'T MAKE YOU FAST.

Pete, I understand where you are coming from. Sounds like you are tired of sifting through a lot of messages/email looking for hard and useful Busa information only to find yourself reading posts and messages with a lot of "extra curricular" activity included? I sometimes feel that way too but have come to realize that as the Busa group gets larger and larger there will be more of this. I have also come to expect this and therefore I guess I'm able to let a lot of it slide and perhaps even find humor and even ENJOY some of it. As far as Nick - I too thought he might be laying it on a little thick when he spoke of popping wheelies from an 80mph cruise UNTIL I saw the set of videos he sent out. I've decided I'm willing to accept his 'brash' attitude in view of actually seeing his exploits. He definitely appears to have the 'right stuff' when he's on that Busa! :) I wish I could go riding with him and maybe pick up a few pointers. In the meantime hopefully we can 'overlook' some of the more 'brash' comments made on the Hayabusa site/mail list that are sure to be found with owners of any machine like the Hayabusa? Nick can you forward your videos to Pete?

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 13 August 1999).]

So this'll be the thread that looks after those who're learning to type eh?

Doesn't anybody else think some of these posts are kinda hard to get through?

It's just a bike for !"£$ sake, and I'm getting pissed that it keeps trying to kill me!

Welcome Limester!

I've got nothing but respect for Brits on Bikes. You invented 2 wheel speed in the 60s, and you've got the greatest bike mags on Earth!

Here's to Hooliganism, proper English like!

Can't believe you revived this old dead thread. Get with the program.

Right then.

Welcome Limester!

I've got nothing but respect for Brits on Bikes. You invented 2 wheel speed in the 60s, and you've got the greatest bike mags on Earth!

Here's to Hooliganism, proper English like!

Can't believe you revived this old dead thread. Get with the program.

Right then.

Well said Pete.
"The bike is as good as its rider"
and
"The rider is only as good as their last ride"

Well
I have outrun
CBR900RRs , R6s ,
R1s , GSXR 750s and
various other bikes on tight
twisties and long sweepers . . .

( Rotts4u was there as a witness ) .

All I have to say is
" It is not the bike ,
it is the rider " .

:super:

A thread from 1999?? This has to be close to a record...

F1.png

Back