Have you seen the new Yamaha M1?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I was at our local dealer yesterday and they had an M1 that a customer hadn't picked up yet. They took me to the back and pulled the cover off this bike and holly crap Batman it is a magnificent bike! It is very Ducatish with top shelf parts everywhere. The tank is mill finish aluminum and is beautiful. Looks very purposeful, more like a SBK bike ready to hit the track. Only disappointment is that the rear shock is not electronic? I'm sure that Yamaha will say that there is little return on adjustments to the rear shock but BWM and Ducati both have electronically adjustable rear shocks. Still, my favorite crazy technology superbike. :thumbsup:

Where was this Willie? Redline? Sunrise? I wouldn't mind seeing one.

sunrise but you better get there quick. The bike is already sold and waiting pickup by owner. It's in the back in the garage under a tarp.

sunrise but you better get there quick. The bike is already sold and waiting pickup by owner. It's in the back in the garage under a tarp.

Shoot, I was hoping you'd been closer to me and saw it at Redline ;)

Sunrise is a bit far, and Omar and I just went riding for about 5 hours on nothing but back roads within an hour of our house. No run to your neck of the woods today :(

There was one here locally in Socal this past weekend, video got posted up on Youtube. Famous section of Mulholland HWY.

Sorry, havent figured how to embed video

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a picture.

m1.jpg

That's awesome. I've gained way too much weight since my Busa days to fit on that thing.

Back