Have you recently upgraded your brake rotors???

money mike

Registered
Sorry guys, i know this is the wrong place for this, but i am looking for a descent used rear rotor and a front rotor. I am willing to pay, for them, and the shipping if it's a good price. I need to take the avanced MSF course in order to ride to work (ARMY) and my car just took a crap on me, leaving the bike as my only means of transportation. and the MSF guys said i can't take the course till i replace my badly scrapped rear and front right rotor.
Thank you very much,
Mike

u can take the basic rider course and use their bikes and u turn that paper they give u into ur commander and ur good to go im army too and thats what i did and they also issue u a travel voucher and pay u back for the class

Thanks tex, but on ft. bliss.... you need the expirienced rider course and for 600+ cc the sport bike course. and we have the msf right on base, so we don't have to pay for anything lol.

Thanks tex, but on ft. bliss.... you need the expirienced rider course and for 600+ cc the sport bike course. and we have the msf right on base, so we don't have to pay for anything lol.

thats good to know. im also army and a buddy of mine came up on orders to go out that way. ft story/eustis only requires basic course.

don't wnat to jack this thread but i was just thinking about replacing mine. hope someone could tell me if they have or know someone that has had their rotors resurfaced?

Back