Have you guys seen this??

Yes I have seen him, and met him a few times. He's from not to far from me.

That said... I don't see much reason or purpose behind that so called Uni wheel concept and turn in to a two wheel thing. Not sure if it's practical but hey, he got some pretty cool ideas I have to say

Yes I have seen him, and met him a few times. He's from not to far from me.

That said... I don't see much reason or purpose behind that so called Uni wheel concept and turn in to a two wheel thing. Not sure if it's practical but hey, he got some pretty cool ideas I have to say

yeah, not all that much use.... just damn cool. Imagine seeing someone going down the street, and their damn bike transforms as they accelerate!

Also, on the plus side, since you are balanced on the back 2 wheels at low speeds, speedbumps would no longer be a problem! Cant tell you how much I hate speedbumps on the busa.

Just like the Segway, its cool and probly fun, but will never have a real need to exist.

Droid Via Tapatalk

I would so much like to try and ride one. I would imagine that it would handle petty good. It just looks like fun to me.

Screw that, its electric which pretty much means its crap to me. No range on the thing and probably takes hours to recharge. Its a decent vehicle to use in a city but theres a lot of nicer things and more practical things for a lot less than what this will cost. Its just a cool gadget for people with more money than sense or for really well off people who need the newest thing out there just to have it. Im not saying its not fun, which it does look like it would be, or that its junk but its not a practical affordable vehicle.

Back