Have you ever stopped to wonder..

I like BANANA moon pies people, that is all. Get it straight!!!!!!! :banghead:

Reconsidering this thread, maybe it is my time... :whistle:

Ive thought about who would attend my funeral. Ive also thought about faking my death to see for sure who would attend my funeral. Am I weird for thinking that?

At some point it is all work...lose friends / loved ones one way or another...being honest with yourself and the people around you...sometimes it is a give and take...swear a bit yet still communicating...some people isolate themselves...and if it works great...making new friends in life is great...sometimes you walk away in regret sometimes it is a great/ good / life changing experience...being in a box is the last thing on my mind...I love all my passed friends...do what you love and don't look back...enjoy the summer if you live in ohio

I'm donating my body to science. See I continue to help others even after I'm gone.

That's a noble cause...I think my Mom is doing the same...

The thought of people cutting me up and posing with parts for instagram kind of ruins it for me though... :/

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Once I'm dead, parts is parts. Not like I can care about what happens to them. Now organ donor, gives me the creepies. I could be hovering in bad shape and the docs are like waiting with their scalpels, just waiting for me to reach that moment where I supposedly am gone. Kind of makes me think they may try and rush things along a little.

And I'll wake up feeling them removing my eyeballs or something.

Back