have U tried 5Star Shine, 5 year wax?

No but the new McQuires NXT 2 poly is the best I have ever used so far.

Last edited:
Looks interesting...lately I've been using meguires NXT 2.0. That stuff works really really well, can't muster up the hassle of ording from Zaino (hate the blanket, I think it's 16$ flat shipping charge). So your either stuck with paying $30 for a bottle of wax or a huge amount for a big order to spread out the shipping charge.

Sooo...I been runing to walmart and picking up the meguires for $14 and be done with it.

yeah it's not ZAINO at all but seems to show promise. a little more research has people saying it doesn't REALLY stay good 5 years but lasts pretty good

Funny, this thread exists because I tried Meg's NXT 2 [I think that is it] and found it pretty hard to work with. I did my car in the cool afternoon, in the shade, and it required a lot of work and the right timing - not TOO long drying, but not wet still - to get a shine. I used to use 2001 and would slop it on anything, it dries to powder/paste, wipe off and done, easy. my NXT I had to rub and buff and crap. I'm just lazy and need clean coating, not show room wet.

Last edited:
Back