Have trouble reverting to my cage

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
I drove my car yesterday for the first time in about a week. I needed to run errands after work so to save some time I dropped the bike off at lunch. I have my route to work memorized as I'm sure you guys do. I know ho fast I usually go and what lanes I prefer etc. Well I drive a little Saturn Ion. On my way back to work I'm in the left lane and look at the speedo and I'm doing 95 mph! I didn't even know it could go that fast.
laugh.gif

Ever have that happen to you?

Projekt

Registered
Yeah... My fiesta at the moment will only do a maximum of about 160-165 km/h That is just over 100 mph.
It sucks when you drop the hammer on a N/A 1600cc car engine and it does nothing...

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Last year I put 3,000 miles on the cage, 14,000 miles on the Busa. When I have to drive the cage for a few days in a row, I start thinking it is fast. then I get back on the Busa and remember what fast really is
smile.gif

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Tried to split traffic in the Camaro one day. Caught myself juuuuuust in time. Scary!

Took the car pool lane by myself one day. Glad I didn't get a ticket for that one!

--Wag--

Projekt

Registered
(Wag @ Oct. 04 2006,19:52) Tried to split traffic in the Camaro one day.  Caught myself juuuuuust in time.  Scary!

Took the car pool lane by myself one day.  Glad I didn't get a ticket for that one!

--Wag--
Hahaha...
Been there and done that in my Yukon SLT

AzBooSa

Registered
Yep- had to pick up supplies for the first of the month, needed to use the truck for about four days, it's a Dodge 1500 Hemi Ram Quad Cab, it's got some mods so it is a little pepe! BUT ...... It is just like trying to steer a container ship, you know one of those big mamma-jamma's they run Japan to the US.
jump9.gif

Un-Caged

Donating Member
Registered
When I park Daisy I'm usually driving my 16,000lb class b tow truck; like jumping from a wave runner to a tug boat.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu1999