Have Extended Swingarm Problems And Bucking While Riding.

Amit B

Registered
Hey whats going on guys curious if you could help me i got 2 issues with the hayabusa I can't seem to pin point. 1. It jumpy if I'm trying to cruise at a steady speed with the throttle cracked open. It starts getting jumpy and bucking like throttle plates is opening and closing. 2. Every time I go w.o.t or just try to speed up the back of the bike kicks back feels to be from the left side. Idk if it's the swing arm Bushings or the sprocket Bushings or wat is that something you could help shine some light on or help with cause it's a bit of a problem to ride it. The bike is stretched with a SWINGARM not the extensions. Can someone help she'd some light on this

Yeah I guess so. That’s getting annoying.
He finds it amusing to waste my time as well.

Wasting people's time??
Everyone comes here, and reads what they want...by their own choice.
If you don't look at the dates, that's no one else's fault.
Red's videos generate traffic...something that was much needed when Capt considered pulling the plug...and it still is, as we await a gen3 to pick things back up.
Sounds like the new norm...Always somebody else's fault.
Not to mention that answering an old post, benefits All those searching for that info, current and future.

Wasting people's time??
Red's videos generate traffic...something that was much needed when Capt considered pulling the plug...and it still is, as we await a gen3 to pick things back up.
Not to mention that answering an old post, benefits All those searching for that info, current and future.

Why quote my post with "sad" @Hayabusa Wannabe ??

It's True.

Wasting people's time??

Yes wasting my time. I’m a paying sponsor, and a busy guy all around. I come here to give advice and help to people that currently need it. Look at this post. How’s it benefiting anyone? It’s not. We will never hear what the fix was. No benefit at all. Just wasted time.

Why quote my post with "sad" @Hayabusa Wannabe ??

For your support of RedBull's click-baiting of all active members, your insinuation that we do not know how to use an online forum correctly, and such that we are whiny snowflakes.

There is a flow here which expects that new posts consist of a recent and possibly critical issue for a member. People flood in to help and they are unfortunately met with regurgitated YouTube videos. You may not understand the feeling that ensues, but do not imply that we do not know how to use the forum. Everyone is using it exactly as intended except for RedBull who is reviving old threads. That is considered bad form on every Internet forum.

Look at this post. How’s it benefiting anyone? It’s not. We will never hear what the fix was. No benefit at all. Just wasted time.

Bingo.

First of all, I wasn't implying anything about anyone not knowing how to use a forum.
I type lol or use emoji's in most of my posts. I did not here for whatever reason.
I hate the teenage girliness of lol and emojis...but they seem to be the only way to convey a tone or mood.
I'm sorry you took it that way, but, lighten up.
It's no wonder you're upset, you take things too seriously.
I get what you're saying about alot of the videos, I do...but without them, there would be less going on here.

First of all, I wasn't implying anything about anyone not knowing how to use a forum.

Fair enough. Feel free to clarify this:
...Sounds like the new norm...Always somebody else's fault.

Participants choose the forum feature "New posts" and are in fact looking at the most recent post date. We ignore the initial thread date because sometimes peoples' issues go on a for a long time or they select an existing thread to post their brand new issue. There is no "maximum" date that is reasonable to select without potentially missing someone's cry for help. Thus our "choice" in working within the confines of forum functionality is being mucked up. (See "game theory" or "The Matrix".)

I have been accused of being hyper-sensitive so I am obligated to accept full responsibility for your accusation. As part of that quirk I have developed an extremely low tolerance for being misdirected by others, and that is not going to change.

I do find this interesting. You seem to be a truth seeker and I agree with you on a lot of truths. This to me is a case of RB doing the wrong thing and for you the ends (more traffic) justify the means (violating forum protocols). I am a bit surprised by your take on this. :)

I type lol or use emoji's in most of my posts. I did not here for whatever reason.
I hate the teenage girliness of lol and emojis...but they seem to be the only way to convey a tone or mood.
I'm sorry you took it that way, but, lighten up.
It's no wonder you're upset, you take things too seriously.
I get what you're saying about alot of the videos, I do...but without them, there would be less going on here.
red does ALOT to generate traffic.... is here EVERYDAY .... anyone who denigrates red is suspect...……… smdh…….

For your support of RedBull's click-baiting of all active members, your insinuation that we do not know how to use an online forum correctly, and such that we are whiny snowflakes.

There is a flow here which expects that new posts consist of a recent and possibly critical issue for a member. People flood in to help and they are unfortunately met with regurgitated YouTube videos. You may not understand the feeling that ensues, but do not imply that we do not know how to use the forum. Everyone is using it exactly as intended except for RedBull who is reviving old threads. That is considered bad form on every Internet forum.

Bingo.
u have NO IDEA why red does this...……. u have no context..... there is a very very good reason he does this... so cry me a river with ure feelings.

Back