Have bike sorta apart what stuff should i do other than obvious.

poytress11

Registered
Alright just sent ecu away to be flashed by murderedout. So have time now to tinker. I put zero gravity windscreen on today. Have bmc filter and slip-ons and pc3(which i am sure has tune but no laptop to check, and also no idea how to take it out of bike to bring to computer.! Someone help a noob out) plan on doing small air box mod, plug pair hose. Both of which i have read up on but not sure what to plug hose with and if i plug hole on bottom of air box what to plug that with as well. Pretty green guy here tried to as much research before asking but i am selfish and want all the answers in one thread. Thanks guys! Any other things a greeny could accomplish while i am under there? And also cant seem to find the 36mm socket at any store so i can tighten my chain.

Welcome aboard!
Sears should have the socket in stock.
Pc-3 should have a usb port to hook up to a laptop.
Can't help with airbox mod, as I am still stock down there.
I would suggest an HID, BackOff tail light flasher, and a stebel if u got her apart, or have some down time. Cheap insurance.
Troy

I dont have a laptop so can i just unhook it from the bike and use my desktop? What is a stebel? I have an intrigrated taillight coming from china should be here in few weeks that will clean up rear end a lot.

Might want to drain and flush the coolant if it hasn't been done. I'm using engine ice coolant and it works well. Just make sure you flush out all the old stuff out because it's a different chemistry. Change out the spark plugs and do a good cleaning under the fairings. Air box mod is easy, there is a tutorial on this board.

Alright just sent ecu away to be flashed by murderedout. So have time now to tinker. I put zero gravity windscreen on today. Have bmc filter and slip-ons and pc3(which i am sure has tune but no laptop to check, and also no idea how to take it out of bike to bring to computer.! Someone help a noob out) plan on doing small air box mod, plug pair hose. Both of which i have read up on but not sure what to plug hose with and if i plug hole on bottom of air box what to plug that with as well. Pretty green guy here tried to as much research before asking but i am selfish and want all the answers in one thread. Thanks guys! Any other things a greeny could accomplish while i am under there? And also cant seem to find the 36mm socket at any store so i can tighten my chain.

Did you try Sears for the 36mm socket?

Back