HATING THOSE STOCK ZX14s!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
2012 Kawasaki ZX14, bone stock except for Brock's CT Titanium 4 into 1, Ecu Unleashed flash, and a POWERHOUSE fuel tune . . . . :laugh:

zx14dynochart.jpg

How much hp and torque bone stock?

This thing was actually impressive bone stock, fresh from the dealer: 196 rwhp/116 torque, SAE. All pulls were made with regular pump fuel, stock air filter, and 10/40 oil. Stock rev limiter hit at 10,800 . . . after the ecu flash, 11,500 rpm. No fancy tricks. :poke:

This thing was actually impressive bone stock, fresh from the dealer: 196 rwhp/116 torque, SAE. All pulls were made with regular pump fuel, stock air filter, and 10/40 oil. Stock rev limiter hit at 10,800 . . . after the ecu flash, 11,500 rpm. No fancy tricks. :poke:

They are monsters indeed. I just can't bring myself to ride a Kawi though. That would be like trying to get me to vote Democrat.... :laugh:

If only they would change the name, left "Kakasaki" way back when a 900 almost killed me down the straight section of the track.

beautiful machine and numbers but not enough to give up my girl. let's keep the "hyper class" alive.:thumbsup:

Converting to a Kawasaki would never be an option!! It's beyond FUGLY!! Yeah it makes a few more HP, but it's a bigger engine. Got to remind people of that. My stock motor busa still hasn't been beat my no stock motor 14 down the track either! ;)

I'm puzzled?

How are the electrodes connecting in the thought process when 180 HP is not enough yet Michelin Pilot Road III touring tires are all I'll ever need?

The answer eludes me! :dunno:

Doesn't really seem all that impressive to me considering its 100cc more and they have factory port&polished heads. It is certainly nice to get this power and features from factory though. As somebody else already mentioned, I could never get over how ugly they are. To each his own though, thanks for posting Frank.

Doesn't really seem all that impressive to me considering its 100cc more and they have factory port&polished heads. It is certainly nice to get this power and features from factory though. As somebody else already mentioned, I could never get over how ugly they are. To each his own though, thanks for posting Frank.

An ugly woman who was wild in the rack or a cute woman you were happy to show off at starbucks on Sunday mornings and the only way you knew she had a climax was if she dropped her nail file?

Which one would you choose? To each his own I suppose. :dunno:

Back