Hate my pipe

v-twin2busa

Registered
Hi Guys/gals
I post about this a few months back when I first picked up my BUSA . Did not get much feed back just a few people asking for pic.4,000 miles later I have her up on the lift to do a few things So hear is the question again with a picture. I HATE my exhaust it's a 4-2-1 header with what I believe to be a super cool car tip on it. It sounds like a crap. Looking for some ideas on what I can use with the current header to quite it down not looking to be super quite just not liking this open header setup.Thanks in advance for the feed back

IMG_20120110_171144.jpg

Do you know what brand headerit is ? If so checkout thier options . If that doesn't work then measure the pipe and talk to the shops about putting a slip on them.

Do you know what brand headerit is ? If so checkout thier options . If that doesn't work then measure the pipe and talk to the shops about putting a slip on them.[/QUOTE I ] I Should have said in my post that i do not know who's header it is.

Check out m4exhaust.com. A titanium single side long can and midpipe would make your scooter look and sound impressive without the need to wear ear plugs every time you fired it up.

I have this exhaust and very pleased. I get lots of compliments on sight and sound. May be worth your time to check them out. Just make sure you don't buy the stubby can for racing or it will be loud!

does not have to be short my main goal is to quite her down and save some scratch by using the header I already have.

Check out m4exhaust.com. A titanium single side long can and midpipe would make your scooter look and sound impressive without the need to wear ear plugs every time you fired it up.

I have this exhaust and very pleased. I get lots of compliments on sight and sound. May be worth your time to check them out. Just make sure you don't buy the stubby can for racing or it will be loud!
Thanks for the link I will look into it for sure

Back