Has the bad weather affected the bash?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Just wondering if the tornado's that you guys have had affected the bash? What's the weather outlook for the next little bit? Anybody a little worried?

I don't know if you could have a Bash without a little rain... I haven't seen anything on the news or local forums about problems in the Robbinsville area, but you can be sure there is dirt and gravel washed across the road in some places.

I don't know if you could have a Bash without a little rain... I haven't seen anything on the news or local forums about problems in the Robbinsville area, but you can be sure there is dirt and gravel washed across the road in some places.

Would you mind goin out and cleaning that up for us? Please and thank you. :lol:
Droid via Tapatalk

Would you mind goin out and cleaning that up for us? Please and thank you. :lol:
Droid via Tapatalk

Yeah, lemme grab a broom and I'll head right over... :laugh:

Robbinsville is in extreme western NC, and I don't think they got much of the truly nasty weather.

DK, how're things in Asheville?

I just put out a feeler on the local forum... I'll post up if anything significant comes back.

Yeah, lemme grab a broom and I'll head right over... :laugh:

Robbinsville is in extreme western NC, and I don't think they got much of the truly nasty weather.

DK, how're things in Asheville?

Nothing here since Friday night, Heavy rain, no scary stuff.
Cloudy on Saturday after lunch. Sunny and sweet today

i live in asheville nothing to bad here
Raleigh is where most of it was eastern part of state

up at the gap today with a few locals and roads were fine!! 28 had some gravel spots but good as usual. LOTS of COPS around, so watch that speed or you will end up with a nice pink slip from them!!!!!:race::race::race:

This is all I've heard back so far. And apparently easttnriders.com smilies translate into .org dragbikes :laugh:

Huh.....when I was there last year I saw ONE cop. No, strike that, 2 years ago, last year I didn't see one. Or maybe I was concentrating so much I went right by...?

The only thing that caused me conniptions was the tractor trailer that forced me of the Dragon.

We saw several last year, but only got pulled over by one of them...:whistle:

He had every right to clap me in irons and toss my butt in the clink, but understood the rush and gave a warning instead. Heck of a guy! :thumbsup:

Back