Has Revlis left us for good

I don't think so...maybe we can send you into his hide out and flush him out.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's not an admin anymore,perhaps he had a falling out with someone,or maybe he's just taking a break.

Maybe he's mad at me. :laugh:

RSD.

He's not an admin anymore,perhaps he had a falling out with someone,or maybe he's just taking a break.

Maybe he's mad at me. :laugh:

RSD.

No, I heard he was mad about you :whistle:

Probably a lovers quarrel that didn't go so well, Rub got the oRg. Rev got the bimmer :poke:

He was a good dude, well there was that post about trimming hair and slicing his scrotom ???

No, I heard he was mad about you :whistle:

Probably a lovers quarrel that didn't go so well, Rub got the oRg. Rev got the bimmer :poke:

He was a good dude, well there was that post about trimming hair and slicing his scrotom ???

Dude you are fuggin' nutz.:laugh:

Course if we ever run into ya....we'll tag-team the krap outa ya. :rulez:

RSD.:beerchug:

he just had a lot of stuff going on and needed time to take care of it...sorry to disappoint ya but there was no drama behind the scenes :laugh:

well, other than the fact that he said there were a couple losers on here that he just couldn't deal with anymore...i'm not telling who he named :poke: :rofl: :lol:

he just had a lot of stuff going on and needed time to take care of it...sorry to disappoint ya but there was no drama behind the scenes :laugh:

well, other than the fact that he said there were a couple losers on here that he just couldn't deal with anymore...i'm not telling who he named :poke: :rofl: :lol:
I heard it rhymed with flubberhidebrown, but that's just what I heard. :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah before you go creeping int rev's lair be advised hes got mad weaponsz and mad skillz...:laugh:

Im just sayin':laugh:

It was RSD and Ba :poke:

You peeps sure you want to wake the sleeping Dragon? I'm just sayin:whistle:

Back