Has anyone submitted a photo yet

Just wondering who is working on their photo for the contest......are we still having one?

I'm working on mine...along with the beginnings of a bike video....I have been discussing that with a few of my partners. I'm 'bout to make this my photo......maybe.........maybe not.

cartoon_wheelie2.jpg

slow down there higgypapa..... will be done soon. let's wait and hear from the programmers before we make any photo assumptions. k?

You guys that are good with CPU's.......feel free to take that photo and add me saying something stupid.........'cause I'm sure one of you will.

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
The action is in my court. I just have 5 million things going at once, plus my IT guy politely asked me why I had a certain internet application open all day.
oops.gif
Its no biggy but I don't need the exposure, so i've been tailing back...going into withdrawls.

Anyway, I will get the instructions posted soon.

Thinker

It's all good.......we are patiently waiting on you slow a$$. LOL. We all are busy I'm sure.......everyone has to make that money right? Take your time Greg. We got all year bro.

MET

The Watcher
Registered
I did submit one, but the Secret Service came by this morning and confiscated it. They also said forget that I ever took it, so I can’t say who it was. Now I have to start all over again. Damn!!

Most likes - Past 7 days

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlT