Has anyone lowered there bike

cisco35

Registered
if so how low is to low. i have always had to lower my bikes cuz im only 5'9". im getting a busa at the end of the month when my tax money gets here.just curious.
biggrin.gif

There is no such thing as to low! It's all in what kind of riding you do? If you do a lot of street only riding, then you have to watch for the speed bumps curbs etc. But if you drag race to and don't take a #### of a lot of corners the lower is better.  02

If you drag race than Ama Prostar will allow a max of 2inches of clearance between the lowest part of you fairing and the ground any lower and you will not be allowed to race. If you go that low for street riding you will probably start draging parts when you lean it over for corners...........................Knebnr

Schnitz racing has Triple clamps and adjustable dog bones so you can lower to your desired height and it's fully adjustable!
1800-837-9730

if so how low is to low. i have always had to lower my bikes cuz im only 5'9". im getting a busa at the end of the month when my tax money gets here.just curious.
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
i have a 99 busa and i dropped it 3 inch in front and rear still handles like a dream.

Back