Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ECHO

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Just made it to ECHO last week and beat the Explosives map last night but still have two maps to go.

Curious if anyone has beat special ops completely yet~?~

A ton of Jaugernauts make these maps interesting....

What spec ops level and prestige level are you on~?~

Juggernaut-Concept-1.jpg

Juggernaut-Concept-2.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't even played the single player mode on this game yet. I only prestiged once and I hated it so I am staying at 1st prestige level 70:)

A little off topic but DO NOT get Black Ops. It's a downgrade from MW2.

Why do you say that?

My copy is going to be wrapped under the tree next month.. But why not get it..
It didn't break any records opening night like MW2 did... But it's got some new game modes. I'm the type of person that NEEDS to beat the game before going online

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I have days and days worth of time in the single player, spec ops and mostly multiplayer.

Black ops is a great game

I'm liking Black Ops so far, but I don't think it's mind blowing by any means...seems to be a large split on likes and dislikes on the new game

I was going down to get the new NFS Hot Pursuit but was really looking forward to offline multiplayer mode which turns out it does not have. Since both are single player racers (offline) I'm going to wait until the 26th when GT5 finally releases~!~

Last edited:
Had em beat, till my hard drive crashed, me and a buddy went though all of em. Lots of yelling and thowing objects at the wall.

Last edited:
Had em beat, till my hard drive crashed, me and a buddy went though all of em. Lots of yelling and thowing objects at the wall.

Mine crashed a couple times also...had an online site fix it, I'll never do that again...thieves

Anyway, I learned real quick to keep a usb hard drive close by to keep a back up file once a month or so.

BTW, guess I never did say...but I did beat Echo map. The jaugernauts really aren't that bad once you figure out how to lure them out a bit and put the fight where you want it to be.

Back