Has anybody ran a heated suit powered off a busa?

The Big Red One

Registered
I'm contemplating getting a heated suit....but not sure the busa's electrictal system can handle it. Anybody run one or have any feedback? Thanks in advance for any info
winkold.gif
smile.gif

yup yup yup

I wear the Gerbing Cascade Extreme suit (jacket & pants), gloves & socks with a dual controller.
I've rode down into the teens & the ones numerous times, heat cranked up high, for my 40 mile commute to work with absolutely no problems!!!

In fact my little Buell Blast handles that load with no problems as well.

hello.gif

Go for it but make it Gerbing, they're the best!  
thumb_up.gif

Deb

I have used the tourmaster jacket, gloves, pants......all on high temp no issues. I like tourmaster better since they come with the temperature controls with the suits.

I've used the gerbing jacket, gloves, pants, and socks. At speed in 20F weather made my tears crystalize but the rest of me was fine.

It's funny after a few days like that we sat down to figure out what the wind chill temp was when you're doing say 75mph and determined I really shouldn't be ridding in those kinds of temps!
laugh.gif

I have the H-D (made by Gerbings) jacket liner, pants liner and gloves. All pieces work great on both bikes. I'll be getting their socks soon also... Nice 'n' toasty.

I have the Girbing jacket liner and G3 gloves. They work just fine, but when I have both plugged in my headlight has kind of a heart beat effect. Goes a tiny bit dim and then comes back. Does that constantly. However, I have a feeling that it's due to my radar detector being hard wired as well. No one else I know of has this same problem with just the heated gear. Can anyone tell me if they think I'm right abou that?

Back