Has anybody bought the Brock's performance package?

89mustang

Registered
I was just curious if anybody had thoughts on it. Was it worth the money? I thought about buying it over winter for a little project.

not sure about whats in the package but I've never heard anything bad about Brocks

Sport Rider mag. put one on a 2013, two months ago. They said it was good.

I read that article. I was just curious if anybody on here bought there kit. The kit is includes there alienhead exhaust,PVC,clutch mod,front strap kit and adj. rear links

I sell and install brock's kits and misc parts all the time. They are great products and work..I'm doing a gsxr 1k kit this week...

I had one on my 2003 Hayabusa and LOVED it with no issues! The parts that transferred over I put on my 2008 when it was N/A and it ran great also with no issues... :beerchug:

Ok. I already have the strap kit and the adj rear links. But I thought about getting it. I was just looking for a little feed back. I knew someone had to buy from here

Well lmk if you decide to and I can try to make you up a kit without what you have...

I guess I'll wait till it goes on sale again. I'm really wanting that exhaust I figured the rest of it will help

Back