Harley washes ashore in Canada after being lost in Japanese Tsunami

finders keepers? ??? :laugh:

not like a year in the ocean did it any good. i am really surprised there was a shiny spot left, and it wasn't just a pile of rust. :rulez:

u sure a canuck just didnt get tired of the repair bill?

it took so long cause it had a harley in it... if it had a busa in it, it would have been here in a week

Id wish I had a man cave and would preserve it as best as possible and mount it on a shelf on one of the walls. I've found a lot of neat stuff washed up at the beach but never a motorcycle :laugh:

giggled at first, then I remembered how many men women an children got washed out to sea. Now I am sad as I remember the tragedy. :down:

giggled at first, then I remembered how many men women an children got washed out to sea. Now I am sad as I remember the tragedy. :down:

Wise words said right here, man :bowdown:
Its a great story, a great find and something I would certainly wanna hang on to if I was the one that found it. BUT.... the story behind, and horror that in no words describes even close to pain them folks went through.... I tell ya, I'd way rather have the owner be alive and want it, the him being one the 1000's that got lost and keep it.

Back