Harley/Rush Slip ons

DevilDawg1

Registered
Any one know how to tell what size baffle is in these pipes without disassembly/just looking?

Thanks in advance

DevilDawg1

Quiet is 1.75, deep is 2.0, aggressive is 2.25, god awefull loud is 2.5? Is it a trick question? Can you look down the end or do you have an optional tip in the way?

Quiet is 1.75, deep is 2.0, aggressive is 2.25, god awefull loud is 2.5? Is it a trick question? Can you look down the end or do you have an optional tip in the way?

I promise it is not a trick question. I didn't think about looking with the pipes on the bike. Just guessing it will be a 2.0 or 2.25, nice rumble at idle but not awfully loud going down the road a cruising speed. I have little to no experience with these pipes, so I don't have anything to compare the sound with. I will let you kno..w what I find. Will be looking again today.

Took a pair of needle nose pliers and a tooth pick. Measured the narrow part of the baffle. If I measured in the right place these are the 2.0" baffles. Thanks.

Sounds right based on your discription. If you do two up and like to talk stay with those. Most looking for more performance would go with a 2.25" , but they are really just louder without much of a noticable power increase in my opinion.

Back