Harley Junk

That's Awesome Dude!
it used to feel unbelievable when I was new.... nowadays I really NEED it just to get my mind right.... 12yrs down... its half over... started at 22... retire at 48 (if the numbers work)…. lol.. but average lifespan for us is 52... its just extremely stressful... but im learning strategies to cope... and I quit drinking.... been a long life... on a positive note... i still cant believe it but Im gonna crack over 100k this year(ALLLLL forced overtime)… everyone would have lost money on that bet.... everyone. It wasn't that long ago I was begging to sleep on peoples couches... I spent over 6 months sleeping in my buddies fathers living room. I remember clearly.

Last edited:
Make sure you get some miles on the bike Ali , make hay while the sun shines .:super:
I got the new calipers in... also a master cylinder/pads.. will be going to frank in a month or so... im workin on a list of other stuff to get done while its there(usually though im talked out of many of my ideas)… we shall see... I might have him take the wego wideband off(he told me I didn't need it... I didn't listen)… he was right and its just one more electronic accessory drawing power... should have just listened.

Haven’t rode a new Indian Bagger but seen 1 up close. Pretty sharp!!! Like I said the fit & finish isn’t on par with Harley but it’s improved. If you like the victory cross country then you’ll love the Indian!!!

I took a Victory bagger on an hour long test ride and came inches to signing on the dotted line. The only reason I didn’t is their financing was a little steep. Harley offered me .99% financing vs Victory 4.99% and I thought my Roadglide looked better aesthetically.

I think the 19's came a long way in the looks department.

1538765487799.png

The Indians look like a much bigger bike in person to me. We went with the Ultra Limited but looked hard at the new Indian. I am happy with the Harley. Pic is from Three Rivers before going into Sequoya National Park.
6581[1872].jpeg

Last edited:
Back