Harley Junk

KawaH2

Registered
Harleys suck,,,when they get together it sounds like a tractor pull. Clunky, old, smelly,slow...yuk!!
That junk just gets in the way. They should be outlawed...get em' off the road or make em' wear those orange triangles they put on the Amish buggys.
When I hit 185 on my Busa I don't want that trash out in front of me!!

Hey thats not cool ! 90% of all Harleys ever built are still on the road today !! Most of them are waiting for a truck to pick them up though !
laugh.gif

I swear,,,the other day I was in a condo complex and I heard this sound like pop, pop, pop,,,,sounded like one of those old one cylinder tractor engines from the turn of the century. Well, I come around the corner and what do I see??? A harley idlling by the curb. I swear,,,they really ARE junk!!
Old, outdated and slow.:(

I'd mind what you are saying there dude! There are many of us who own Busas and own Harleys as well. I have owned one for most of my life and what you describe is just a fantasy. Not real life.
mad.gif
If a joke on your part put up a smiley. If not, cool it. Bob

I'd mind what you are saying there dude! There are many of us who own Busas and own Harleys as well. I have owned one for most of my life and what you describe is just a fantasy. Not real life.
mad.gif
 If a joke on your part put up a smiley. If not, cool it.  Bob
Bob, I guess this should be the HayaHarley.org then...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NOT!!!</span>

On second thought lets just say this is the Hayabusa.ORG and anyone wanting to defend the "HOG" should go to HARDLY A BIKE, LOUD FOR NOTHING site

As far as a smiley goes, nope your not getting one... Cant find one of a dog pi$$ins on a Hardley, just imagine what the Hardley would look like without freedom of speech moron

If you own both thats fine, I wouldnt tell anyone else, it was your decision to waste the money....

laugh.gif

Hey I found a smiley to use....

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128161182 -->

Harleys suck,,,when they get together it sounds like a tractor pull. Clunky, old, smelly,slow...yuk!!
That junk just gets in the way. They should be outlawed...get em' off the road or make em' wear those orange triangles they put on the Amish buggys.
+1

speak your mind....

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

en·vy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nv)
n. pl. en·vies

A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.
The object of such feeling: Their new pool made them the envy of their neighbors.

hemroid, I dont think I fit this definition. Now if we were talking about a Goldwing, maybe...

I just dont see the facination in buying an overpriced hunk of crap, putting some exhaust that does nothing but make it sound worse and perform as such, getting some tats that say "I love men"...I mean mom, and riding with a bunch of wanna be motorcycle riders..
wow.gif

harley davidson

The only motorcycle that requires a support vehicle on ride days due to unreliability. Overglorified and overly expensive, the riders IQ is often matched by the month of registration.Why is it that you see more harley's on the side of the road than on it?
Source: Genghis, Aug 1, 2004

harley davidson

Trailer queens. Overpriced, underpowered. Often referred to as "Hogs" which is a accurate description for pieces of $hit. Posers and Homos and Wannabes own HD's. Hey, here's a novel idea, buy either a BMW or a Triumph. Dumb Fu@ksThat Harley is right where it belongs...on the shoulder of the road!
Source: A Smart Mother Fu@ker (See you in Sturgis), May 9, 2004

Harley Davidson

The only thing big fat mother-fu@kers get to ride beacuse of the way they drink beer and chicken wings.Man1: Hey you fat fu@k lets go eat wings and beer, then go for a ride.
Man2:Ok, lets go...
Source: Skubba-Steve, Apr 26, 2005

harley davidson

anyone who thinks this is a wothwhile purchase is a fu@king retard. ive seen mopeds faster than these peices of overpriced shitfag- yeah i got a harley
dual sport - yeah you got a #### up your a$$ too
fag - yeah but i can fly a quarter mile in 16 seconds
dual sport - you're a fu@king retard

Hayahardley owner,

Person who has Harley that comes to terms with the worthless purchase. Finally wises up and and buys a Hayabusa. Finds out that with the Hayabusa purchase, the IQ level increases dramatically.

Harleys are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over priced. I would buy a Busa hands down over a Harley, but I don't hate the bike so much as the attitude of the majority of the crap that rides them. I love my Roadstar, but I can't live without a bike that performs like a sportbike. The Roadie is better for my wife and I to take long trips on.

From the posts I've seen, you are STILL "looking" for a Busa.

(New Owners Forum, Sep. 29 2005) I am thinking of a Busa in my future. I have been off bikes for a number of years. My previous bikes were a Kawasaki 750 H2, (loved it) and a tree stump pullin' Norton 850 commando.
Now I am thinking of getting a Busa at 52 years old. I like to take it easy in the corners and crank it up on the straights when I have a clear view. Here in California there are lots of both. My style is to take it easy for a while as I get to know a bike and what it can do. Then I like to push it little by little till I have a good handle on it.
Any advice out there from other old guys.[/QUOTE]

Normally, the smack talk comes from the younger squid crowd, but I guess there is no age limit for immaturity.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't have to agree with it. I have owned both, and many other bikes. I'll agree that Harleys are slow compared to the sportbikes, but then again, they were never designed to be fast. They are two different motorcycles, designed for two different purposes, and they do them well.

When/If you ever get yourself a Busa, AND you've hit the rev limiter in 6th gear, then you can talk all the smack you want. 186 mph is not as easy to hit as you think. The Busa will do it, but it's a whole new world when you're traveling that fast. Most of the time, you're limited by the availability of a good open road without endangering others.

You don't have to like Harleys or cruisers, but you could at least have a little RESPECT for other members of the board and their choices. It goes a long way in making new friends. After 52 years, I would think you would have learned that.

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128175919 -->

more uneducated harley envy i love it its great when people speak there mind about subjects they know very little about

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

THIS IS FUN!!!!!!!

harley davidson if i have to explain you wouldnt understand

oh yeah BUSA'S RULE TOO!!!!!

Hey, love to stir it up a little. Besides, my Harley lovin' buddies keep tryin' to git me on a hog. I just can't see what they get out of THAT bike !! Way too slow, noisy etc, etc.
And yes, I am on a quest for a Busa. Think I may have one in the gun sights,,,just have to figure the right price and go.
Besides,,,if you don't stir em' up you don't get them to tell ya' how they REALLY feel.

HEY Guys!! Somebody has there pants on too tight !!
I can't understand having a bike like a Busa sitting in the garage with a harley. Like having 2 wives,,one for speed and breed and one for YARD work.....

1998 GSXR-600 Track Only Bike
2003 Hayabusa, Silver/Grey (Sold 8-6-05)
2000 H-D Electra Glide Classic, Blue/Silver, My "Road Sofa"

biggrin.gif
Did you sell it (8-6-05) because it scared the hell out ya or because all the smoke from the H-D kept foggin up the paint on the Busa. Good luck with your old sofa.

Back