harley davidson goes electric

allllll that radiation released because the damn reactor overheated, and they couldn't stop it.....
It was human error. An accident that could and should have been prevented. As I said earlier, there's no completely safe option. Try and keep up....

It was human error. An accident that could and should have been prevented. As I said earlier, there's no completely safe option. Try and keep up....
lol..... a lot of what u say is flazt out wrong and ure the first one to be rude.. what is wrong with u? ure a real tough guy stretch

Not a fan...matter fact?....too me it's depressing that such a product even exists but leave it to the "Potato-Potato-Potato" people to offer up "Pre-Orders" on a $30K electric scooter...sad...but when your stock market symbol is HOG?...they say a drowning man will grab at straws and "Live Wire" is HD's "straw".

The Lightning Strike and the new Zero SR/F are both cheaper and have better specs. The whole Energica product line is also cheaper with better specs. All three have been doing electric for a while now, 10 years for Zero. The Lightning Strike is their first (hopefully) mass produced bike but they are the maker of the LS-218 which holds (or at least held for a while) the title of fastest production motorcycle with at 218 mph top speed as well as winning at Pikes Peak a few years back. Zero is taking the SR/F to run at Pikes Peak this year, we'll see how they do.

I'm sure Harley will sell enough LiveWires to make it worth their while. It will be their halo bike in the way the Model S and Model X made Tesla enough money to mass produce the Model 3. It will be interesting to see what other electrics Harley comes out with. They're promising a full line of smaller bikes and scooters as well. That may be good for them overseas but I doubt they will be a hit with the Harley faithful here in the US.

Back