harley davidson gets u respect video

harley davidson in these videos are trying to make there riders out to be tough guys. there revenue and earnings for the third quarter of 06 is up 14.3 percent over last year at this time. so it makes me wonder what h.d. is trying to do with these videos. in my opinion these hurt there image. but what do i know. one thing for sure im not a sheep.......

(BlueHaya @ Oct. 22 2006,08:07) Now there needs to be an addition of a Busa pull up and both guys hide in the closet.  
super.gif
an while they are both hiding in the closet, they can start making out.....

HD marketing department are genii. They have some of the most pathetic images in their commercials, yet it reaches exactly the audience they are aiming at. All those guys that never got laid in H.S. and college, were the last picked for games during recess, whose mothers never let them get dirty as toddlers. They feel like they can all of a suden be a badass just by buying something, anything that says HD on it. Marketing straight at losers. Pure genius!

It should be a law that you can't buy bike stuff if you don't own a bike..............

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 22 2006,19:39) HD marketing department are genii. They have some of the most pathetic images in their commercials, yet it reaches exactly the audience they are aiming at. All those guys that never got laid in H.S. and college, were the last picked for games during recess, whose mothers never let them get dirty as toddlers. They feel like they can all of a suden be a badass just by buying something, anything that says HD on it. Marketing straight at losers. Pure genius!

It should be a law that you can't buy bike stuff if you don't own a bike..............
....wait...you mean I should be buying a Harley instead of a 'busa?! Damnit! I knew I had it all wrong!
all_coholic.gif

POTATO. Remember, girls prefer the new "big johnson" line-up two to one over a harley davidson. Just goes to show, if ya got a big johnson, ya don't need a hardley. We need to dig that old joke up and e-mail it to the hd marketing department....
jump9.gif

Back