harley davidson gets u respect video

I have a BUSA, he will never catch me
firedevil.gif
race.gif

i found the video a funny. in real life that is the image that alot of harley riders i have meet think they are, a tush hog lady's man.

if h.d. made this video it's a joke on there company imagine.

well hd is a joke a few tractor repairmen got together and made a motor that vibrates everything..

i think harleys started for homosexual people cause think who in their right mind would buy something that vibrated their buttocks that much
something to think about hmmmmm
wow.gif

The harley commercials are all about selling the HD guys get the girls image. Well I guess when you don't have a good product, you try to sell an image.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Oct. 22 2006,08:57) What a lousy commercial.
Promotes cowardice, and infidelity.
+2
my point exactly

that is the imagne i get from the video.
it's funny in the way that harley davidson is portrayed in it.

Now there needs to be an addition of a Busa pull up and both guys hide in the closet.
super.gif

(BlueHaya @ Oct. 22 2006,08:07) Now there needs to be an addition of a Busa pull up and both guys hide in the closet.
super.gif
Now that would be funny..

Anyone good ad movie editing? splice something like that in and release it back on the web? lol

Nope it's legit, along with a couple of other Fecal scrapings their Marketing department has begun spoon feeding to the Mindless Clones...

Just WAIT till you see "CREED" OMFG... The worst sort of self important pseudo Art film tripe EVER. It's NOT just offensive, it's commical.

It goes on AND on about how these clones are inDUHviduals. How they are unique and rebels, as the voice over grows and grows until there is a CULT like Chorus of BORG speeking in unison about how they are unique...

It's embarrasing. I mean it really does make me kind of ill the continued insistance of the Motor Company that they sell freedom and individuality to "REBELS"... And the fuggin idiots line up in droves to buy into this Marketing hype and BS. It would be more funny if it didn't say SO MUCH about what's wrong with America... Image over content, Follow the leader while heaping scorn upon that which is truly different.

BAH...

I need a drink...

ALl that being said though.... I still like the Streetrod Nightrod... Good looking bike.

But... HD has a new commercial coming that features new GNR music (the song Better and also Paradise City). But even that's not enough to make me want a Hardley Driven bike...

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Oct. 22 2006,13:05) I saw this commercial today....I personally think it's silly.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm....e=en_US
I think that is fricken hilarious!!!

The idea of being a sheep and following the crowd I allways thought was looked at as a bad thing..

So what if they are using BLACK sheep, they are still using sheep, which is apparently how they think of their customers.

I think that was a Fruadian slip lol

rock.gif
So...what the first ad is saying.....is that Harley riders have no respect for others?

...and that whole sheep thing....ya, next time a see a HD rider I'm gonna respond to the first thing he says with 'Bah'ram-u'.

I hate to say it, but if some Harley guy touched my girl he'd lose his front teeth, his nose, and possibly a jaw depending on if I'd forgotten why I was beating him by then.

Back