Hard Luggage-Givi E360 and SW-Motech Rack

Jeez....you've resorted to posting just to setup a page. Is there no shame?

There is a kit for sale from Twisted Throttle that turns the red areas into turn signals and brake lights.

Check out the vid here $139.00 bones! Scar says if I make it out to his Busa Stampede he'll get them for me:whistle:

Last edited:
Ok, finally got my bags and racks on. Excuse the dust, as they have been in my closet for quite a bit . . . Hopefully we will make the car wash tomorrow . . .

oops . .. forgot the pix . . . :laugh:

Busa Stuff 027.jpg

Busa Stuff 028.jpg

Busa Stuff 029.jpg

Nice to finally see the set-up on GoAWOL! I like it. It's also good to see I'm not the only freak who turned my Hayabusa onto a stationwagon. Here's mine:
Bike 2 Resize.JPG

busa 1.JPG

Bike 2 Resize.JPG

busa 1.JPG

Nice to finally see the set-up on GoAWOL! I like it. It's also good to see I'm not the only freak who turned my Hayabusa onto a stationwagon. Here's mine:

Thanks Matt!

Guilty as charged! I have the house with the white fence and now a station wagon to go with it:laugh::laugh:

I see you got the bags painted, looks fantastic. Just another mod to add the the list.:thumbsup:

Matt,

I like the setup! Is that an E52 topcase? Where did you get the backrest that is on it??

That is an E52 top-case (just like yours) with E460 side-cases. The backrest is the Givi gel backrest. I got it from twistedthrottle.com when I ordered the rest of the set-up. The word from them is the gel-pad is a lot more comfortable than the "other" backrest from Givi. Cost me about $65 - $70.

Last edited:
:thumbsup:great raks pal...i've got sw-mottech for my gen 2 and are great and so easy to fit too..But i've placed two hard Kappa luggage carriers..

Thats the best equipment for touring..:bowdown::bowdown:

I like how all these "Tourabusas" are coming out of the woodwork on this thread. I don't feel like such a freak now!:lol:

Just wondering how they hold up at speed? I have the Hepco Becker (Buell)bags, but have not got the racks yet.( I am still debating on buying or building ) Set up looks very good and sturdy. Did anybody get the key locking knobs for the racks?

Just wondering how they hold up at speed? I have the Hepco Becker (Buell)bags, but have not got the racks yet.( I am still debating on buying or building ) Set up looks very good and sturdy. Did anybody get the key locking knobs for the racks?

I've tested them well into the triple digits with no noticeable problems. Make sure you loc-tite the screws that don't quick disconnect. I lost one pretty quickly after install.

I considered the knobs but the rack comes apart with quick-disconnect screws. If you have a flat head screw driver handy you can get the rack off pretty easily.

Last edited:

They hold up fine at speed. Took mine from NY to Myrtle Beach 1/9/09. No issues with speed as long as you have them properly connected. Make sure you use the retainer washers and you wont lose screws.

I have the locking knobs and recommend them.

Very nice layout to all the Busa's posting. Looks like you guys could go coast to coast with that setup. Wardie:thumbsup:

They hold up fine at speed. Took mine from NY to Myrtle Beach 1/9/09. No issues with speed as long as you have them properly connected. Make sure you use the retainer washers and you wont lose screws.

...And I just found out this weekend that the top case has no problem supporting your unsuspecting pillion when you accidentally pull a wheelie (seriously, it was completely accidental:whistle:).

Back