Harbor Freight Lift Table

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Very convenient. The foot pump is easy even when loaded. Notice the bricks stacked on the left? They're for the side stand. The table is only 26 & 1/2" wide so there is no room to put the sidestand down. It really needs a sidestand support which I might weld on someday. If someone was always there to help it wouldn't be a problem steadying the bike but alone, I need the bricks. Sidestand on the bricks, rear stand in place and voila its up on the rear stand. To lock the front end down I used a Canyon Dancer with two straps and its steady as a rock! In order to use a front wheel stand I have to push the bike back as far as it can go and then use it. Otherwise, it would slip off forward because the table doesn't extend forward enough to hold the stand handle. Center stand bikes like my CBXs should be easier.

Terry's rent-a-lift is now open for bidness!!!!!

MISC 163 (Medium).jpg

MISC 162 (Medium).jpg

MISC 161 (Medium).jpg

MISC 160 (Medium).jpg

MISC 157 (Medium).jpg

MISC 156 (Medium).jpg

MISC 155 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Have the same one but i used the HF wheel chock instead of the cheap one it came with

Same one I have. Love it.

If you're doing all the work on your own bike, you've probably already paid for it just by doing some oil changes and a tappet check.

--Wag--

I`ve got mine on sale last year for $200.00
I like it, great lift and not taking any room in my garage because I can park my truck on top of it. I think it`s like 6" in lowered position.

why do you need tie down straps?

Loading it by myself I have to use a make shift sidestand platform of bricks so I can get off and grab the rear stand and get it raised w/o dropping it. The table is only 26 & 1/2" wide so the Busa has to be centered in order to use a rear stand. When loaded its already 7" higher than the floor so tipping over was something I had to watch out for. I could've used the front wheel lock the table comes with but I'd still have to raise it on a rear stand first, and, I think its more stable using the straps as compared to the wheel lock which just pinches the edges of the tire, especially when I raise the table all the way up so the wheels are chest high. Man, it is so cool to be able to stand right next to the wheels and bodywork at eye level. Makes cleaning a breeze!

Loading it by myself I have to use a make shift sidestand platform of bricks so I can get off and grab the rear stand and get it raised w/o dropping it. The table is only 26 & 1/2" wide so the Busa has to be centered in order to use a rear stand. When loaded its already 7" higher than the floor so tipping over was something I had to watch out for. I could've used the front wheel lock the table comes with but I'd still have to raise it on a rear stand first, and, I think its more stable using the straps as compared to the wheel lock which just pinches the edges of the tire, especially when I raise the table all the way up so the wheels are chest high. Man, it is so cool to be able to stand right next to the wheels and bodywork at eye level. Makes cleaning a breeze!

I have the same one.

I roll it up the middle, lock the front wheel in with left hand while I hold bike upright with clutch-side clip on.

If you put it in the front wheel chock and tighten it down with the bike vertical, it can hold VERY temporarily while you reach for your rear wheel stand.

Beforehand, I place my rear stand close and slip it under the spools and the bike is good to go, don't need straps.

Blue

I purchased mine from Harbor Freight last spring and it was one of the very best bike related items I've ever purchased. Sometimes they thrown it on sale and you can usually scrounge up a discount coupon making theis bike lift very, very affordable. Wardie

I purchased mine from Harbor Freight last spring and it was one of the very best bike related items I've ever purchased. Sometimes they thrown it on sale and you can usually scrounge up a discount coupon making theis bike lift very, very affordable. Wardie
I got mine for $199 with all the discounts they had last year.. :) pretty sure quite a few here got them on that deal..

thats 20,000 pennies, 800 quarters, 2000 dimes, or 4000 nickels = 200$ now start diggin around the back seat of your cars

Pilot Power front and Pilot Road 2 on the rear. Wait till you see the PR2 and I tell you how many miles are on it.:thumbsup:

Back