Happy with the power!!!!!!!

Happy with the power!!!!!!! - or not.

• I can barely control the power it has.

Votes: 220 100.0%
  • Stock Busa works fine for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might add a few more ponies.

• I have a few more ponies.

• I'm a power hungry pig on the bottle.

• I'm a power hungry pig with a stroker.

• I'm a power hungry pig with a turbo.

• I'm stroked and on the bottle....yeee haaa.

• I'm the psycho that runs a stroked turbo.

• Other.....explain below....maybe yer adding HP soon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine anyone useing the power it has stock unless your Matt Maladen, or a pro road racer, unless your talking about drag racing. It still has more power than i'll ever use.

ninja yer crazy. get on it and push it outta a plane at about 30,000 ft and see if ya can hit 300 laugh.gif
what is the terminal velocity of a hayabusa falling face-down (since its the most aerodynamic bike)... id like to see those numbers, i dont remember the formula though... anyone?
umnik.gif
ya im bored
Drag & weight. Completely tucked and facing straight down wouldn't get 200mph I bet. Skydivers are only around 120mph.

Read the update below ... tounge.gif

devil.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117076525 -->

I clicked on the &quot;I might add more ponies&quot; not because I think the busa is underpowered. In fact I think the bike is just right. But you can always use a little more.

I have a full exhaust system now... pretty happy with the power!! But dont mind having some more accelration... so going for the 16/42 sprocket biggrin.gif ...lets see how that help!! Heard lot of hood about it wink.gif

Not too keen on the top speed (thas maybe cause we dont have the right kinda roads here in india)... its the accelration that givesme the rush!!

well .. I shall wait till the State .. &quot;fills&quot; the potholes.. wait I mean &quot;crevices&quot; on the 5 fwy N or S bound ( or any frwy in Socal ) .. before I will worry bout &quot; added &quot; H.p. smile.gif

I'm happy with stock power.....I only added a full exhaust....I love the growl and the added HP is kool too.

Just a couple of extra hp for me. Have a full system right now and that should keep me happy until I save up the dough for a turbo.

If you're not racing on a track somewhere, I don't see the point of having any more hp than it has. I've taken it to its max once just to do it but I have no more urge to do it again or to go any faster.

So the question is, What's the point of having more HP?

--Wag--

Turbo on the way!!!!!!!
Never enough!!!!!!!!!tounge.gif tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135567477 -->

tounge.gif

With my type of riding (Long Trips), the stock power is OK for me. Although, If my riding changes to just quick (200 miles or less) jaunts, then Magna Supercharger here I come  jump9.gif

I dunno if it's me, but the kid seems to be slower than when I first bought the her!  Doesn't feel like she accellerate's as fast as she used to....... It must be that getting-used-to-the-power phenom that everyone is talking about.  wow.gif
Think Captain Kirk........ &quot;Must have more power Scotty&quot;.....

I really enjoy the smooth power delivery of the Busa. I am more interested in getting suspension, and lightening it up for corners. I would like to add a pipe and remap someday. A Turbo is something I thought I wanted but I really like to take corners more than straight line speed. I am perfectly happy taking 30mph corners all day long leaned over and doing the occasional wheelie than topping the bike out once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back