Happy with the power!!!!!!!

Happy with the power!!!!!!! - or not.

• I can barely control the power it has.

Votes: 220 100.0%
  • Stock Busa works fine for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might add a few more ponies.

• I have a few more ponies.

• I'm a power hungry pig on the bottle.

• I'm a power hungry pig with a stroker.

• I'm a power hungry pig with a turbo.

• I'm stroked and on the bottle....yeee haaa.

• I'm the psycho that runs a stroked turbo.

• Other.....explain below....maybe yer adding HP soon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Da Busa was great stock. She was/is even better with full 4-2 and K&N's. The free rev of the motor is much better now. I do lust for turbo/nitro, but I don't want to lose any street-ability with the added hp. I think I need 2-3 more busas: 1. Full on top speed demon 2. nekkid streetfighter 3. The funky sidecar thing I saw at the BMW rally in Charleston (Yes there was a busa on display at the national BMW Owners rally).

stock seems fine for now.i'm more interested in suspension right now.a stock busa gets to the next turn pretty fast already,and i'm still getting used to it.

Wish I had some more cash,I'm getting too used to what I have.Want that rush again-the one you get the first time you ride something that's really fast.

love the power it has and with a few mods you can take advantage of all the power that is already there! :D

I wish I was riding more often it would be nice to spend some money on the bike.
Got the D&Ds, maybe a TRE or PC in spring.
Don't need that much power but it is always good to know it is there!!!wink.gif

200hp is a good start! 50hp shot o' nos coming for spring= 250plus hp, i just need a stretch of road long enough!

I picked "I have a few more ponies" I have a full 4-2-1 high mount yosh exhaust, TRE, Yosh remap, pair valve mod, airboxmod, -1 tooth in the front, cluth basket brace (polished), 5" extended swingarm, rk race chain, galfer steel braided lines, kevlar brake pads, MPS airshifter (polished), shinko rear tire, that is all of the mods that I can think of right now besides (cosmetic stuff) Polished frame, Polished forks, CHROME STUFF - rims, swingarm, mirror block off/bolts, kickstand, kickstand bracket, right side engine cover, left side engine cover, counter sprocket cover, triple tree cover, rear hub, rear brake hanger, rear sprocket, whell spacers. Oh ya Vortex Rearsets (polished), vortex teather switch (polished), vortex gas cap (polished), scorpio 2 way alarm, Clear turn signals, topgun undertail, tire hugger, custom tobin seat, Painted side panels (to match paint), Custom painted fairings (Go Mango Orange/ with chrome decals, Vortex Frame sliders (polished), indiglo gauges, Harland shiftlight. I am thinking about going with a turbo or NOS setup in about 8-12 months. We will see. I think that I have everything.

I am working on a new air flow system coming off the turbo, just for a few more hp. Just a little bit a tinsy winsy little bit more. biggrin.gif

I don't know if I'll know the full potential of this bike this year or not. I'm gonna take it easy. I do want to do some cosmetic stuff to it though. I don't want it lookin stock. Maybe in a year or so I'll increase some power?

Heads,cams,valves,springs,pipe,pcIIIr and a few others that I can't think of. Dynoed 207hp. Yes I'm very happy with the power now,but wouldn't mind a little more. I'm almost positive my Busa will be down for a big bore kit around August/Sept. this year. Hopefully 225-230hp will be enough.

My dream Busa would be the 1661 cc kit..no turbo no nitrous...just big cubes..i would even settle for a lower redline just to get the massive tourqe...big block cyl.
stroker crank, carrillo rods..a little port work and cams with a pcIII....four into one pipe..hmmmm..230 hp+ maybe...just enough to join the 200 mph club..roll on wheelies in third..not 5th like Doc's turbo..smooth and predictable...YEA biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back