Happy wife ;)

c10

Registered
She picked up her shock I took in a few weeks ago to be rebuilt. Needed new seal head, and a few other parts. Put the 19 year old 600 Bandit back together for a neighborhood run around.
Feels like new again. Tianne is all smiles :)

DSC_4617.JPG

The shock is off a Yamaha R6 2006 / 2007 year models . It is fully adjustable for comp, rebound, and high speed comp. I fitted reducing sleeves into the lower to fit suzuki's knuckle . The little 600 won't impress on speed , but with racetech upfront , and the shock out back it rails the corners very well .

You are a lucky man if that's all it takes to make her happy, most wives wouldn't even know a bike had a rear shock on it much less be happy a new one is put on.

I put a Progressive 420 on the rear of my 1200 and with the new valves and Progressive springs out front, it really handles well...I also put new Superbike bars on it which are a bit wider..

One of my neighbours sold his Thunderbird last spring....now he regrets selling it...

He is eyeballing a Bonneville now...I told him about the Tiger but he likes the "classic" look better.

He likes my bike a lot but said he'd have a license for a day if he had it.

Back